Monday, January 4, 2010

More information

Today I got to spend the day with Callie as she had tonsillitis. Fortunately, she is feeling pretty well and has not complained much of her throat hurting. I have been working on planning the Kick-off fundraiser that will be held next month. Flyers should be mailed out in the next few days. We are holding a Gipson Family Adoption Fundraiser Kick-off at Northgate Bowling Lanes on Sunday, February 7 at 2:00. Bowling is regular price; the manager has agreed to give us a portion of the profits for those bowling with our group. We will also hold a 50/50 raffle and Bake sale so bring a few extra dollars and your sweet tooth! If you would like to attend, send me an email at CheriGipson@live.com or you may text/call. UPDATE: I received an email from our agency regarding the brothers from Russia. The agency has been working hard to acquire medical information on the boys. If everything works out right, things may move much more quickly than anticipated. This makes me quite nervous as my budget allowed us a year to save! We keep saying it will all work out if it is supposed to; God has a plan. I just wish he'd share it with me! : )

1 comment:

  1. Cheri and Family,
    I wish you all the luck in the world. What an adventure this will be for your family. I know that god will take care of you and will give you your precious boys when the time is right. Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers always!!! :)

    ReplyDelete